F2R RB730 Roadbook Reader
High quality roadbook reader with aluminum housing and electric motor to scroll rally-style roadbooks, and handlebar thumb-switch. Mounts to round cross-bar with included clamps, or directly to any flat surface. A less expensive option than the MD Roadbook Reader with the same functionality.
RB730 is the less expensive of two versions of F2R electric roadbook readers. It has been proven reliable by rally riders and racers in events all over the world for several years.
- New shape and cover make it stronger and more resistant to water and dust
- Now supports larger 46mm diameter rolls (new PCB and LED allow this)
- Upgraded shafts and paper guides (from the RB750)
- Bigger, stronger thumbswitch with IP67 connector included
- Includes bare-wire power connection
Requires 12V DC power. Includes 1.5 amp fuse. Includes spare cover latch o-ring.
We recommend adding an led light bar for early starts and late finishes.
See our Universal Navigation Kit.
See our Support Bracket for this roadbook. Some drilling is required.
New to rally roadbook navigation? Then read this.