Giant Loop "Gas Bag" Fuel Bladder
Conveniently transport 1-5 gallons of hydrocarbon fuel for power sports racing in a collapsible welded film and ballistic nylon/vinyl coated polyerster reinforced container that rolls up or packs flat when empty.
3-gallon (11.4 liters) and 5-gallon (18.9 liters) Gas Bags are designed specifically for UTVs, ATVs, snowmobiles, snow bikes (e.g., Timbersled, Camso), 4x4s and overland vehicles, providing a lightweight, compact means of transporting gas for off-road racing on closed courses, as well as for international travel.
Our Gas Bag uses a standard filler neck to allow use of EZ Pour Spouts and other similarly sized nozzles.
- Available in 1-, 2-, 3- and 5-Gallon versions
- Compatible with most petroleum fuels, including gasoline, diesel, kerosene, and jet. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ALCOHOL RACING FUELS.
- Volumes: 1 gallon maximum capacity (3.8 liters), 2 gallon maximum capacity (7.6 liters), 3 gallon maximum capacity (11.3 liters), 5 gallon maximum capacity (18.9 liters)
- Empty Weights: 11.5 oz (1 Gallon); 15.6 oz (2 Gallon); 21 oz (3 Gallon); 28 oz (5 Gallon)
- Empty Dimensions (flat and unfilled): 19.5″ long x 9.5″ wide (1 Gallon); 22″ long x 11.24″ wide (2 Gallon); 22″ long x 14″ wide (3 Gallon); 30″ long x 15″ wide (5 Gallon)
- Filled Dimensions (flat and filled): 1 Gallon = 3″ tall, 19″ diameter; 2 Gallon = 4″ tall, 24″ diameter; 3 Gallon = 5″ tall, 29″ diameter; 5 Gallon = 6″ tall, 30″ diameter
- Rolled diameter (empty): approximately 4-10″ according to size
- Filler neck is standard size, fits “universal” spouts such as EZ-Pour
- Materials & Construction: Welded film bladder sewn into ballistic nylon sleeve with webbing daisy chain anchor points and handles.
- Made in U.S.A.