FASST FLEXX Handlebar
Precise In The Steer Path, Forgiving In The Load Path.
Maintains a traditional feel while absorbing abuse and catastrophic impacts of Rally. Tunable to your preferences through our assorted elastomers, you control how soft or stiff the Flexx Handlebar is.
We focus on two areas at Fasst Company; The first is absorbing abuse without sacrificing control or feel. The second is ergonomics. We spend more time on ergonomics than any other brand. Between these two areas of focus, it's surprising how much comfort can be added to your time on the bike.
- Controlled and Consistent - Laterally, Flexx Handlebars are extremely stiff which makes them precise in the steer path, meaning you do not have to “steer” through the abuse reduction mechanism
- Tunable - You control how soft or stiff the bar is. With a properly set up Flexx Bar, you’ll never feel the bar moving but you will feel increased control and improved comfort.
- Dramatically reduces vibration - Our pivot pin is wrapped in a proprietary bushing that isolates the handles from any metal to metal contact, drastically minimizing vibration right from the start.
- American Made - We take pride in bringing you the only handlebar Made in America. Constructed out of 7000 series aluminum; employing the latest technology in CNC machining and extrusion methods, our handlebars are made with the utmost hands-on precision and care.
-On dirt bikes we see a big range of bar bends, most common back sweeps being either a 10 degree, 12 degree, or 14 degree. Traditionally a taller rider will benefit from a straighter bar, it opens the ergos up and allows more operating room. Inversely, a smaller rider will appreciate a bar with a little more back sweep to tailor the ergos to a shorter wing span.
-Our bars come in three widths (31", 32" 32.5") to accommodate your needs and to give you extra bar space for rally switches.
-Our Low bar is 63mm tall, this bar has to be run with a sub mounted steering damper. It was designed to offset the height and bring you back near stock bar height.
-Our standard height bar is 92mm tall. Our tall bar is 116mm.
What's in the box
- Black handlebar pad
- 3 sets of Compression Elastomers
- 2 set of Rebound Elastomers
Need help selecting the best bar bend for you and your preferences? We'd love to help!
Note: Due to high demand, delivery is about 6 weeks