PRE-ORDER - ICO Racing Rallye MAX-G - PRE-ORDER
Note - Due to component shortages ICO has temporarily halted production. We do not have any ICO Tripmeters to ship at this time. We do not have a firm shipdate, but are hoping for late August.
Due to high demand, we are recommending pre-ordering your ICO to ensure that you get yours in the first production run.
The Rallye MAX-G™ is the next-generation, GPS-based successor to the most trusted rally computer in the world, the Rallye VRL™. We've taken decades of feedback into account to design and manufacture the best competition rally computer in the world. For the wheel sensor version, see the Rallye MAX.
New Case Design
We partnered with a SCUBA computer company to design a case impervious to moisture and condensation. The case features a seamless waterproof lens and is purged with nitrogen gas to prevent condensation.
New Custom Display
We designed a custom LCD with a 180° vertical viewing angle and ultra-sharp contrast. The Rallye MAX-G™ display has the largest digits available in any rally racing computer. We also added 11 helpful on-screen icons to make operation more simple.
New Hardware and Software
The Rallye MAX-G™ builds on the software and hardware platform that we launched with the Rallye CAP™ computer in 2014. Already proven in rallies around the world, this new platform is more reliable and more user friendly.
The Rallye MAX-G™ is a drop-in replacement for the Rallye VRL™ or Rallye CAP™. All mounting dimensions, cable connections, and accessories are compatible.
- Rallye MAX-G™ computer
- New style 3-button remote thumb switch
- New, faster GPS receiver
- Mounting bracket and hardware
- Power cable
- Instruction manual
- Adjustable odometer
- Speedometer with resettable peak speed mode
- CAP compass heading display
- GPS-based time-of-day clock
- New GPS updates 5x faster (5 updates per second)
- Almost instant "warm" satellite acquisition
- Resettable hour meter tracks maintenance intervals
- Resettable second trip odometer
- Supports kilometers and miles
- AutoCal™ automatically adjusts to match the route
- OdoQuick™ feature eliminates mode changes to check odometer while in CAP mode
- New OdoPause™ feature makes adjustments easier while moving
- 180° vertical viewing angle
- Large, sharp contrast digits
- 11 helpful icons improve ease of use
- Adjustable backlight has night mode (dim) and day mode (bright)
- Auto shut off after 2 hours of no activity
- Total lifetime distance stored into permanent memory
- Includes aluminum bracket for mounting computer to handlebar clamps
- Requires a hard-wired connection to the motorcycle's 12V battery
- Small GPS receiver can be mounted almost anywhere with a zip-tie
- 12 month warranty