Combo Switch for Roadbook and ICO
Replaces both ICO switch and Roadbook switch. Works with either the MD or F2R roadbook (and several others, see the Specifications below). Produced and designed by F2R in partnership with Ewout Grevengoed. Machined aluminum construction. Very ergonomic design. Very tough switches. Compact and easy to install.
We have used this combo switch and like it! One unique feature is the relocation of the ICO buttons. With this switch, the two "bump" buttons are on the outside, closer to your thumb. So, you no longer need to reach over the third button to "bump" your mileage/kilometereage up or down. This means that you are much less likely to accidentally hit that third button and avoids annoying switch from the odometer function to another function.
Used by several Dakar 2012 competitors including Ned Suesse #81.
- Both water and dust-proof.
- Easy installation and maintenance. Both cables include IP67 connectors
- Tripmaster - 3 Push buttons :
- High sensitive buttons (even with gloves) placed in a ergonomic position
- Supports ICO Rallye VR Light (grey), ICO Rallye 2000 (red) and Touratech IMO 100R50 Rallye, IMO 100R300 and KTM Tripmaster (*)
- Robust and low force operation toggle switch
- Supports F2R, MD and Touratech (RB-TT i and RB-TT *MvG*) roadbook holders