The Rallye MAX™ is the next-generation successor to the most trusted rally computer in the world, the Rallye VRL™. We've taken decades of feedback into account to design and manufacture the best competition rally computer in the world. For the GPS version, see the Rallye MAX-G.
New Case Design
We partnered with a SCUBA computer company to design a case impervious to moisture and condensation. The case features a seamless waterproof lens and is purged with nitrogen gas to prevent condensation.
New Custom Display
We designed a custom LCD with a 180° vertical viewing angle and ultra-sharp contrast. The Rallye MAX™ display has the largest digits available in any rally racing computer. We also added 11 helpful on-screen icons to make operation more simple.
New Hardware and Software
The Rallye MAX™ builds on the software and hardware platform that we launched with the Rallye CAP™ computer. Already proven in rallies around the world, this new platform is more reliable and more user friendly.
The Rallye MAX™ is a drop-in replacement for the Rallye VRL™. All mounting dimensions, cable connections, and accessories are compatible.
- Rallye MAX™ computer
- New style 3-button remote thumb switch
- Sensor cable with bracket
- Mounting bracket and hardware
- Magnet and mounting accessories
- Power cable
- Instruction manual
- Adjustable odometer
- Speedometer with resettable peak speed mode
- Stage timer
- Resettable hour meter tracks maintenance intervals
- Resettable second trip odometer
- Supports kilometers and miles without adjusting wheel circumference
- AutoCal™ automatically adjusts to match the route
- New OdoQuick™ feature eliminates mode changes to check odometer while in a speed zone
- New OdoPause™ feature makes adjustments easier while moving
- 180º vertical viewing angle
- Large, sharp contrast digits
- 11 helpful icons improve ease of use
- Adjustable backlight has night mode (dim) and day mode (bright)
- Auto shut off after 2 hours of no activity
- Total lifetime distance stored into permanent memory
- Includes aluminum bracket for mounting computer to handlebar clamps
- Designed to be powered from the motorcycle's 12V battery during normal usage
- Rider-replaceable backup batteries allow emergency use for up to 200 hours
- Rugged, stainless steel sensor and aluminum mounting bracket
- For KTM/Husaberg/Husqvarna riders, the sensor screws directly into the OEM sensor hole
- Strong rare earth sensor magnet
- 12 month warranty